New - Granular Control of Students
We have rebuilt the teacher admin section that allows management of student accounts. The overall goal was not only to bring us closer to removing all aspects of Adobe Flash from the teacher admin, but to improve student management, including:
- You can now see the last time a student has logged in.
- A new field called notes, so you can include details about each student.
- A better CSV import system with detailed feedback for failed imports.
- You can send notifications using your own email as the reply to address.
- View a list of exams that students are enrolled in individually.
- Enroll students in any exam wihtout going to the enrollment section.
- View a list of classes that students are a part of individually.
- Add students to a class without going to the class section.
- View how many times students have taken an exam, their score, and view their graded exams.
- You are now able to delete multiple students at once.
- We've altered the query so that multiple thousands of students load quickly.
We hope that you find the section more user friendly and powerful. We are always working to make Exam Professor a better solution for your needs. Our next section to rework will be the teacher's management section, where we plan to include many of these same features, including the ability to change exam ownership between teachers.